CO2 Laser Cutting Services
A CO2 laser beam is generated using Carbon Dioxide, Helium, and Nitrogen. This beam is then directed to the cutting head using a series of mirrors. Since CO2 lasers operate in the infrared spectrum, they are unable to be transferred via fiber optics. This different wavelength of light allows advantages when cutting various types of materials.
- Higher accuracy than Plasma or torch cutting
- Better edge quality than Plasma cutting or torch cutting
- Faster production of parts – well suited for large production runs
- Lower tooling costs than stamping
- CO2 has a larger range of materials that can be cut effectively when compared to a fiber laser.
Specialty CO2 cutting:
Let us quote your next project needs. Fill out our Request for Quote Form and we’ll do the rest. We look forward to working with you.