Fiber Laser Cutting Services
A fiber laser is a solid-state generated laser beam that is transmitted to the cutting head of the machine through a small fiber optic cable. This directed source of light is used to heat the material being cut to a molten state in a very concentrated area, and assist gas, usually nitrogen or oxygen, to push the molten material and create a slit.
Cutting with a fiber laser provides numerous benefits over other alternatives, including:
- Higher accuracy than Plasma cutting or torch cutting
- Better edge quality than Plasma cutting or torch cutting
- Faster production of parts – well suited for large production runs
- Lower tooling costs than stamping
- Capability to tackle complicated geometries that a punch press cannot easily deliver
Let us quote your next project needs. Fill out our Request for Quote Form and we’ll do the rest. We look forward to working with you.